We offer emergency loans to all civil servants even when one already has a bank loan.
This includes employees of Local Governments and Municipal councils, Ministries, Police, Prisons. Court of law, Public Universities and Referral hospitals.
Our emergency loans are designed to ease our customer’s burden on School Fees, Medical Bills, Court Bonds, Auctioneers, Rent Arrears, Quick Business Deals, Leave Expense, Planting for farmers, Offsetting another loan etc.
Better still, we allow you to settle the loan as and when you want to!
We pay out approved loans in less than 24 hours. This enables the loan applicants to solve their urgent financial needs fast compared to the red tape, bureaucracy and unnecessary delays in payment elsewhere!
Repayments are made through deductions at source.
* All civil servants in Uganda who are confirmed in service and are earning salary.
- A recent passport photo.
- Mobile Money Registered Phone number.
- Salary Account Number (For Stanbic and Centenary put new and Old account numbers).
- Appointment letter.
- Valid Employment ID.
- National ID.
- Letter of undertaking from Employer.
- For Teachers, Police & Prisons officer add a letter of introduction from the immediate supervisor.